Financial Reporting Specialist
- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
We’re looking for a Financial Reporting Specialist to join the Luckie Finance team. If you get jazzed about budgeting, forecasting, providing support within financial systems, and all kinds of reporting (financial reporting, client reporting, management and board reporting) – we’ve got the perfect role for you.
- Assists with preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and any required regulatory reporting
- Assists with preparation of the monthly management and board reporting packages
- Assists with monitoring and reporting of key financial and operational metrics through dashboards, presentations and reporting packages
- Prepares monthly budget-to-actual and forecast-to-actual reporting and analyzes and explains variances
- Supports the annual budgeting and monthly forecast process with revenue, resource, and operating expense analysis details
- Responsible for accounting system administration and training
- Assists with development of pricing requests, management estimates and project analysis as assigned
- Assists in producing reports or queries required for annual digital security (SOC2 Type2) assessments, internal and external audits
- Develops additional ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years in financial reporting role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized self-starter with a drive to take on additional responsibility
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with MS Office, accounting software, Excel, PowerPoint, and database queries
- Ability to manipulate data into user-friendly summarized presentations, reports, charts, and graphs highly desired
- Experience in an Advertising Agency, Consulting Firm or Professional Services Organization a plus
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or other finance FP&A certifications a plus
- Experience with Intacct accounting system, Workfront project management system or similar ERP accounting and budgeting systems a plus
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.