Strategic Engagement Director (Account Director)
- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is looking for a dedicated and driven Strategic Engagement Director to partner with senior account leadership on overall account health and ability to drive results. This rockstar will provide both strategic and tactical leadership while working with our strategic solutions team to establish and grow senior-level client relationships. The Engagement Director will provide leadership to ensure all opportunities and challenges are understood and that strategic solutions are put into place in a measurable and successful manner.
PROVIDE STRATEGIC AND MARKETING LEADERSHIP
- Understand core client business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior customer experience and enabling technologies
- Be a steward of brand and digital strategies
- Work collaboratively with strategy, planning, data, and creative teams to profitably deliver strategies and programs
- Help implement and interpret analysis to support strategies and programs
- Ensure strategic and tactical alignment with client and company goals
- Contribute to teamwork and a constructive work environment
- Participate in and help lead client communications
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals to organically grow the business
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Function autonomously while managing up to SBU and senior agency leadership
UTILIZE STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEM
- Partner with project managers and internal teams to strategically manage omni-channel and complex digital engagements
- Assist in leading strategic planning engagements
- Manage account profitability at or above margin targets
- Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
BE AN AGENT OF PROGRESS AND GROWTH
- Share industry trends, groundbreaking innovations with the team and utilize for clients
- Full commitment to learning the clients’ business, competitive landscape, and industry as a whole
- Contribute to organizational marketing efforts (blogs, social media, etc.
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of relevant experience within notable digital or integrated marketing agency environment, including creative, data, technology and media.
- College Degree in applicable field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to travel as needed, and collaborate with teams and thrive in Luckie culture
- Consistently demonstrate innovative thinking and active problem resolution
- Ability to manage client budgets, billings and revenue forecasting
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.