- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie has an exciting opportunity for a motivated, problem-solving, multi-tasking, growth-minded project coordinator. Reporting to one of our awesome senior project managers, this role will oversee and direct multiple integrated campaign projects at a time.
- Coordinates all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by:
- facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.)
- communicating action steps to team
- delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client and management.
- Develops, maintains and disseminates all project documentation including status reports, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and postmortem reviews.
- Ensures that all project documentation is produced in the standard format, follows internal documentation processes and is reviewed and approved.
- Ensures that projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
- Helps manage vendor/third party relationships (i.e. hosting, stock photo services, and video production).
Monitoring – Scheduling, Financials, Risk Management
- Responsible for raising and maintaining awareness of all project issues and risks, as well as communicating relevant project information and working with appropriate personnel to develop solutions.
- Manages team and company systems including Advantage, iMeet Central, and Jira to ensure proper project management.
- Manages project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts, budget wrap-ups, etc.
- Works with Resource Management to ensure that projects are appropriately staffed, including both employee and contract resources.
- Follows internal processes and adjusts staffing needs in a timely manner based on project shifts.
- Works well independently and follows standard policies and procedures; recommends improvements as appropriate.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at once.
Years of Relevant Experience
- 1-2 years of agency experience managing projects, with an emphasis on campaign / program management
- Bachelor’s degree required
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies
- Competent knowledge of:
- media and advertising projects
- digital strategy projects
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and perform resource allocations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Fundamental Microsoft Project and MS Office skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Positive, team-player attitude
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.