- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
The development lead will provide technical oversight for one of our project teams to deliver digital solutions to our clients. We are looking for a strong senior developer with proven hands-on development experience.
In an ever-changing digital landscape, the person in this role will help evaluate and promote new opportunities for their team and our company to enhance our digital development capabilities that align with meeting client goals. Luckie is a fast-paced environment with many digital projects occurring on similar timelines.
The Lead Developer will work cross-functionally with the Account Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Database Administrators, Dev Ops, Creative, and Analytics teams to achieve common goals.
- Ensure delivery of development tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Maintain and ensure workflow and change management policies are followed
- Work directly with client for discovery and investigation of all projects, as well as working with clients to resolve any issues that may arise
- Prioritize, direct and appraise the activities of development team personnel
- Proactively anticipate client needs based on client history or requirements
- Develop a rapport across team that fosters collaboration and communication across functions and departments
- Document solutions and processes specific to development team
- Work closely with analytics to ensure appropriate visitor data is being tracked on websites
- Work closely with QA on testing strategies, and developers on pre-testing
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of digital development (frontend and backend experience ideal)
- 2+ years in client-facing role
- 1+ years leading a team of local and remote developers/engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience working with offshore or remote development partners
- Understanding of SDLC as it pertains to marketing clients
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Cross-platform knowledge and integration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with release and deploy schedules across self-managed, shared hosting, and cloud-based hosting infrastructures
- Continuous Integration experience using Github, Jenkins, etc.
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.