Manager, Digital Development & Experience
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
In an ever-changing digital landscape, this role will lead, evaluate, and promote digital experiences delivered by a team of developers, engineers, and quality assurance professionals. This role will work cross-functionally with the Account Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Database Administrators, Dev Ops, Strategy, Creative, and Analytics teams to achieve success for our clients.
- Lead & manage delivery for all digital experience projects
- Help define and execute a technology-enabled vision roadmap driving client growth
- Collaborate with BI, Creative and Strategy teams for integrated experiences
- Establish best practices for digital production and workflow management
- Lead team of developers and QA analysts
- Recruit/Develop engineering talent and organize teams to achieve speed to market
- Architect digital experience solutions
- Proposal and pitch development, creation, and presentation to clients
- Evangelize technical innovative solutions
- Establish and oversee success metrics and KPIs
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years building consumer facing web applications
- 4+ years in client-facing role
- 2+ years leading developers or engineers
- Digital Agency experience
- Experience working with remote teams and freelancers
- Experience leading and delivering complex enterprise solutions
- Engineering or computer related degree, pr equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Good understanding of UX, SEO/SEM best practices and web standards.
- Experience with an object-oriented, back-end web development language
- Experience with creating & customizing content management systems (CMS)
- Experience with release and deploy schedules across self-managed, shared hosting, and cloud-based hosting infrastructures
- A self-starter with ambition, team spirit and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.