Director, Media Strategy, Optimization, & Integration
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is looking for a progressive media director to create a new and innovative Media Center of Excellence. If you're a skilled communicator who has hands-on media planning and buying experience, knows how to find best-in-class media partners, is great at working with clients to solve business challenges, and comfortable with uncharted territories, this is the role for you.
- Grow and lead the Media Center of Excellence for Luckie, operating a model developed in partnership with Luckie media partners and vendors
- Create media investment models to achieve holistic and individual channel budget optimization while working with internal teams to clarify what business imperatives should be solved via paid media vs owned and earned marketing platforms
- Survey innovations in the marketplace, in collaboration with in-house teams and partner media agencies, to recommend new opportunities (e.g., targeted video), secures and approves campaign budgets
Integrated, Measurable, Optimized Approach
- Partner with Consumer Insights / Analytics and Connections teams to establish consistent marketing evaluation structures, dashboards, and quantifiable impact from all marketing activities
- Champion a near real-time, always-on, and always optimizing performance mindset, augmented with more traditional long lead and lagging indicators
- Drive culture of individual and collective accountability, supported by common KPI’s and access to dashboards, which align to goals for individual brand/loyalty/content teams and overall marketing framework
- Collaborate with senior leaders to ensure the marketing strategy/plan is fully integrated and designed to achieve KPIs such as brand health, loyalty metrics and revenue generation
External Partnership and In-House Relationship Building
- Select and lead paid media strategy and optimization partners to guide full funnel in-market activities in collaboration with stakeholder groups, selected agency partner(s)
- Oversee the integration of all paid media buying that connects brand marketing, loyalty, and content marketing to best leverage scale
- Champion audience-based acquisition strategies (paid, owned, earned – digital, nondigital) and partner with Ad Tech team and media agencies to activate strategies through all media channels
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Agency experience and/or experience leading an in-house media team
- 7-10 years of media planning and buying experience with specific digital focus (traditional is a bonus)
- 1+ years identifying/negotiating/managing/directing media partners
- 1+ years of proven business development success/departmental growth
- Ability to understand client business needs and how to get to measurable success (awareness, perception, acquisition and nurturing – not just growth marketing)
- Proven ability to synthesize data and results, identify trends and key findings, and fuel media strategies
- A team player who is skilled in cross-departmental alignment and consensus building
- Effective meeting facilitation and presenting to groups
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.