Ad Operations Specialist
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to be the connective tissue between our strategy, analytics, project management, development, and media groups. This person understands marketing technology tools associated with media, like Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) and can see the bigger strategic picture including downstream implications for data teams and the overall process. Up for the challenge?
- Ensures operational excellence associated with media production including proper trafficking of creative assets to the media team(s)
- Assists in tagging of owned and paid assets and lead the overall tagging process with the analytics team at Luckie
- Provides a feedback loop to our project management and strategic engagement teams in order to maintain an efficient workflow with all partners
- Communicates potential issues with timeline, scope, or missing components needed for media production, implementation, trafficking and tagging processes with both internal and external stakeholders
The perfect candidate for this role is:
Appreciates new experiences and isn’t intimidated by the unknown.
Alternates between campaign and client-level perspectives with ease
Eager to learn more about the functions and channels of the media solutions team.
Leverages available tools and resources to create new solutions.
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 2+ year experience in media or advertising space specifically related to asset/traffic management and tagging oversight
- College Degree in applicable field (marketing, communications, healthcare)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Must have experience with Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO) tools, such as Jivox, implementing dynamic/personalization rules, setting up campaigns, and tagging
- Proficient using various media platforms including, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ad Manager, and/or HubSpot
- Experience using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics is mandatory; Adobe Experience Manager (previously Omniture) is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of advertising best practices and landscape (owned, earned, and paid media)
- Ability to create testing environments through MarTech (ideally Adobe Audience Manager)
- Ability to optimize processes and innovate as needed to provide high-quality media solutions
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Strong communications skills (both external and internal)
- This role can be located in either office (Birmingham, AL or Duluth, GA)
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.