- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
The Engagement Supervisor (Account Supervisor) position is within our health business unit, servicing local and global pharmaceutical and healthcare clients across a broad spectrum of business. Luckie is a full-service agency and we provide both digital and traditional marketing solutions to our clients.
An Engagement Supervisor partners with senior account leadership on overall account health and quality of work. He or she establishes and grows senior-level client relationships, especially as related to ongoing account planning, to ensure all opportunities and challenges are understood, solutions identified, and the account is being developed in a strategic and successful manner.
PROVIDE STRATEGIC AND MARKETING LEADERSHIP
- Understand core client business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior customer experience and enabling technologies
- Be a steward of brand and digital strategies while following medical, regulatory, and legal (MRL) requirements
- Effectively leverage and work collaboratively with planning, data, and creative teams to profitably execute strategies and programs
- Help implement and interpret analysis to support strategies and programs
- Ensure tactical alignment with goals, objectives and strategies in partnership with partner agencies (advertising, media, data, etc.)
- Participate in and/or lead client presentations and dialogue as requested
- Help build trust, credibility and client referrals to organically grow our business
- Identify opportunities uncovered during client conversations, analysis, and through pattern recognition across the account
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc
- Function autonomously while managing up to manager, SBU leadership, and senior agency leadership
- Be proactively engaged in teamwork and a constructive work environment and culture
UTILIZE STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEM
- Partner with project management counterparts to strategically manage complex digital engagements, deliver on time and on budget, and exceed client expectation
- Manage account profitability at or above margin targets
- Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
- Contribute to new business initiatives as needed
BE AN AGENT OF PROGRESS AND GROWTH
- Share industry trends, groundbreaking innovations with the team and utilize for clients
- Full commitment to learning the clients’ business, competitive landscape, and industry as a whole
- Contribute to organizational marketing efforts (blogs, social media, etc.)
YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in digital marketing including websites, banners, eCRM, and video required
- College Degree in applicable field (marketing, communications, healthcare)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience planning media and working with media partners
- Ability to travel as needed and collaborate with remote teams
- Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution
- Ability to manage client budgets, billings and forecasting with diligence and accuracy
- Thorough understanding and experience in healthcare/pharma
- Strong interest in technology, innovation, and data is a plus
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.