- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie has an exciting opening for an experienced Project Manager. This position is responsible for leading the successful delivery of multiple digital/web projects through close collaboration with cross-functional project teams (analytics, strategy, UX, creative, development and more), client contacts, and other agency partners while functioning as a central point of contact for all project related information.
This position reports to the team’s Program Director as part of the Project Management Office (PMO) at Luckie.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Establish trusting relationships with clients by providing them with organizational and executional excellence
- Collaborate with the project team to identify the approach, budget, deliverables and schedule to deliver digital projects within established constraints and sets clear expectations with the team for their role in delivering to the project
- Communicate scope/schedule variances to team and provides solutions for addressing
- Maintain a clear understanding of the overarching strategy on all assigned projects
- Oversee the architecture and implementation of interactive projects while also maintaining production knowledge by keeping current with industry developments
- Manage project life-cycle including resource management, estimate to actuals management, project plan adherence and ensuring functional requirements are met per specification
- Prioritize work so not only the most urgent work is completed, but also the most important
- Manage project schedule and budget and ensure project progress from conception to completion including change management while maintaining a clear and reasonable vision of 'next steps' and the 'big picture'
- Develop risk and change management plans that accurately reflect the scope of work and resources available
- Develop resource plans by working with PMO peers and team leaders to ensure appropriate resources are in place throughout each project
- Deliver instructions in a clear and concise manner, providing proper materials and documentation
- Other duties as assigned
Years of Relevant Experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing digital projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment, across a diverse set of deliverables (websites, apps, social, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies
- Solid track record of successfully delivering digital projects, particularly websites, from start to completion, on time and within budget
- Competent knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, functional/technical requirements, web development processes, digital strategy, user experience within web/mobile
- Strong communication, organization, and follow up skills
- Lead an effective and efficient discussion, ensuring discussions stays on track and lead to a solution and/or clear next steps
- Exhibit strong listening skills and the ability to tactfully communicate position on relevant issues to reach team consensus
- Effective problem solving and negotiation skills to mitigate conflict or risk
- Think clearly and diplomatically when participating in a discussion to field complex or sensitive questions from internal or external parties
- Professional presentation, training and client facing skills
- Competent understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with various PM tools, including MS Project & Jira
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Positive, team-player attitude
To keep our teams inspired, we offer many perks including but not limited to weekly happy hour, work from home opportunities, free donuts, and a pet-friendly environment filled with great, talented people.