- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is hiring a Junior Copywriter of the awesome variety.
You love to come up with big, omni-channel ideas. You have a disdain for words like “omni-channel.” You love to write. You love to tell stories. Content, copy, digital, traditional, social, – you love it all. You’re passionate about collaboration. You love cracking a big idea. Understanding the role data plays in the process doesn’t hurt either. Oh, and you’re smart and nice. You just want to do great work and have fun doing it. Sound like you? Then Luckie may be just the place for your talents.
- Partner with creative and multi-disciplinary teams to craft industry-leading digital and integrated concepts
- Present to clients and internal teams in a professional and inspiring manner
- Be willing to write everything from social posts, blog posts, brochures and branded content to TV, radio and long form video concepts. We are a company of doers and leaders.
- Graduate of an advertising portfolio program
- A portfolio showing work with a conceptual focus and smart strategy
- Would consider Copywriter role for someone with 2-3 years experience
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- Little Debbie
- Regions Bank
- Williamsburg, Virginia, Tourism
- Panama City Beach Tourism
- Piedmont Healthcare
- Alabama Power