LEAD WEB DEVELOPER
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
The hands-on development lead will provide technical oversight for one of our project teams delivering digital solutions to our clients. We are looking for a strong senior developer with proven hands on development experience.
In an ever-changing digital landscape, this role will help evaluate and promote new opportunities for their team and our company to enhance our digital development capabilities that align with meeting client goals. Luckie is a fast-paced environment with many digital projects occurring on similar timelines.
This role will work cross-functionally with the Account Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Database Administrators, Dev Ops, Creative and Analytics teams to achieve common goals.
- Guide project team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Remain abreast of emerging technology trends and foster an environment of learning.
- Estimate level-of-effort and requirements for complex development projects.
- Guide collaboration to design effective, efficient and scaleable solutions
- Architect technical solutions
- 7+ years professional experience building consumer facing web applications
- 2+ years of experience leading (informal or formal) developers
- Engineering or Computer related degree, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years Software and Architecture Consultation experience
- Front End & Back end Development experience.
- Experience working with remote teams
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Cross platform knowledge and integration skills
- Highly-attentive to details, able to cross all the t's and dot all the i's and help review/fix issues with others’ code.
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with release and deploy schedules across self-managed, shared hosting, and cloud-based hosting infrastructures
- Continuous Integration experience using Atlassian Bamboo or similar
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- Little Debbie
- Regions Bank
- Williamsburg, Virginia, Tourism
- Panama City Beach Tourism
- Piedmont Healthcare
- Alabama Power