- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
The Data Engineer will support our software developers, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture
- Optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams
- Owns database design and development, ongoing production support, and optimization related to database activities
- Understand business processes, applications and how data is gathered; and to tie application to data model
- Develop and manage data pipelines at enterprise scale
- Build data expertise and own data quality for various data flows
- Implement solutions to bring together product, support, and operations data needed to make key business decisions
- Launch and support new data models that provide intuitive analytics to our customers
- Design and develop new framework and automation tools to enable people to consume and understand data faster
- Use your coding skills across a number of languages like SQL, Python and Java to support technology-based teams
- Collaborate with multiple teams in high visibility roles and own the solution end-to-end
- Identify any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures
- Create complex functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development
- Participate in database design and architecture to support application development projects
- BSc Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, IT or related fields.
- 2-5 years experience experience working with MS SQL Server database and environments.
- Experience or exposure with designing and implementing cloud data warehouses with any of the of following: Google Big Query, AWS Redshift, Snowflake or Azure SQL data Warehouse
- Ability to write, edit and troubleshoot customer SQL queries.
- Team player with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
- Little Debbie
- Regions Bank
- Williamsburg, Virginia, Tourism
- Panama City Beach Tourism
- Piedmont Healthcare
- Alabama Power