- 600 Luckie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35223, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
We’re on the hunt for an Engagement Director that has a track record of proven success in agency account management, preferably in the financial services client vertical.
This particular Engagement Director will:
- Work with senior account leadership on overall account health and quality of work.
- Establish and grow senior-level client relationships, especially as related to ongoing account planning, to ensure all opportunities and challenges are understood, solutions identified and the account is being developed in a strategic and successful manner.
Other responsibilities for the Engagement Director will include:
- Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
- Be seen as a trusted partner and recognized as a core team member by senior clients
- Identify and act on strategic opportunities with clients, vendors and senior leadership
- Understand core client business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior customer experience and enabling technologies
- Maintain brand and digital strategies, filtering client needs, educating on new innovation and providing digital solutions
- Work collaboratively with planning, data and creative teams to profitably execute strategies and programs
- Help plan, implement and interpret analysis to support strategies and programs
- Ensure tactical alignment with goals, objectives and strategies
- Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment
- Prioritize and set expectations for key deliverables
- Produce SOWs, briefs, budgets and other key documents
- Lead or participate in client presentations and dialogue
- Help build trust, credibility and client referrals
- Effectively work with and managing remote teams
- Ability to travel as needed, and collaborate and integrate with teams
- Manage financial performance; maintain or improve account profitability
- Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution
- Work with project managers to strategically manage complex digital engagements
- Assist in leading strategic planning engagements
- Manage account profitability at or above margin targets
- Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
- Ensure all legal documentation is accurate and in place for each phase of engagement
- 8-12 years of relevant experience within marketing agency experience
- Experience managing teams and client growth
- Experience with Digital work
- Experience with development and implementation of brand (account) strategy
- Ability to create marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Ability to lead and manage direct reports, including coaching and creating personal development plans for team
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Williamsburg, Virginia, Tourism
Panama City Beach Tourism