Engagement Coordinator (Account Coordinator)
- 600 Luckie Drive, Birmingham, AL, us
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 66-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
The Engagement Coordinator works with the account team in coordinating and executing day-to-day Client activities and projects. In this role, the Coordinator is responsible for timely execution of all assigned work.
- Develops and maintains good relationships with clients.
- Organizes and maintains client files on the agency’s internal server and within the Agency’s project management tool, such as:
- Client Strategic Input Documents
- Project Timelines
- Creative Comps
- Change Orders
- Budgets and Estimates
- Competitive Information
- Opens jobs, works with agency PM/Traffic manager to develop project timelines and coordinates estimates for client for approval. Insures no agency work is begun without prior written approval from client.
- Has knowledge at all times about the status of all projects. Makes every effort to insure that work is done effectively, on time and on budget.
- Collaborates with Project Management/Traffic in developing project timelines for client approval.
- Responsible for the preparation of written status reports on accounts to be provided to the client and shared internally.
- Discusses with supervisor first and then client any financial ramifications to project budgets based on client-directed changes. Provides new APA for client approval.
- Keeps supervisor informed as to status of projects and alerts them to any possible problems that could arise or changes in client input or strategic direction.
- Maintains ownership of projects as assigned. Reviews progress and provides updates to supervisor.
- Works closely and collaboratively with Project Management/Traffic, Accounting, Brand Strategy, Creative, Digital and Production (both Broadcast and Print). Keeps them informed as to any changes in client input by issuing a change order.
- Participates in review and evaluation of final creative executions with Account and Creative teams prior to presenting to client.
- Participates in developing agency recommendations and points of view for client presentation as assigned. Makes sure all pertinent information such as consumer data, research findings, etc., is available and considered when preparing the recommendation.
- Coordinates monthly client billing; reviews invoices and client billing reports prior to sending to client; provides any pertinent information to supervisor
- Proactively looks for opportunities for providing additional agency services to increase revenue.
- Associates degree, Bachelors or equivalent work experience. Preference given to applicants with internship or work experience inside an agency setting
- Experience in a role that requires significant attention to detail, volume of projects, multiple competing priorities and autonomous work responsibility
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal required
- Preference given to candidates with knowledge of digital marketing executions
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Panama City Beach Tourism