DIGITAL DESIGNER/ART DIRECTOR
- Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 65-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Luckie is seeking a talented Digital Designer/Art Director to help craft clean, modern, responsive websites, digital solutions and integrated campaigns for our clients. This position is mainly focused on our health and pharma clients, so experience in the pharma industry is a plus.
This individual should be motivated to create innovative solutions working with our Design Director and content teams. S/he should flourish in a collaborative team environment and be comfortable interfacing with project managers, developers and client teams. Applicants should have an understanding of key UI/UX concepts so their designs can aid our clients in meeting and exceeding their business goals. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into forward thinking, functional designs that will help our clients’ sites keep pace with the latest design trends.
Here's what we need you to be able do:
- Work with the design and UI/UX team to conceptualize original, clean, responsive mobile designs for our health and pharma clients
- Execute all creative stages from concept to final hand-off to the Development Team for implementation
- Create PSDs or working files for the Development Team to reference during their build
- Follow in-house design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and stakeholders
- Incorporate design direction and feedback from multiple partners and stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to design solutions that solve an organization’s business needs
- 4-6 or more years of experience as a Digital Designer or Art Director
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience with responsive and mobile design
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Panama City Beach Tourism