MARKETING CONTENT STRATEGIST
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 65-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
Content Strategy defines how we seamlessly tell the brand story across the customer journey – where each interaction is purposeful, contextually relevant, and leads to desired actions. Simply put, Content Strategy ensures the right content is available to the right audience, in the right channel, at the right time throughout the consumer journey.
Content Strategists work in tandem with their Experience Strategy counterparts to bring the articulated experience to life through storytelling; with the Creative team in ensuring the content is developed paying special attention to the target audience and the channel it is intended for; with the Analytics team to optimize content development and management; and with the Development team to ensure there are no gaps within the content flow.
- A hands-on expert in all things Content – from audits and calendars, to recommending frameworks and identifying topics and opportunities
- Channel agnostic, with deep understanding of digital and mobile channels and how these can be best leveraged along with traditional formats
- Passionate about Social platforms and experienced in leveraging them through content that is especially suited for the space
- Understand client business objectives and through discovery, research, data-derived insight and competitive analysis, create a comprehensive and integrated content strategy across platforms
- Bring strategic competency with an acute ability to translate business-driving, big-picture ideas into aligned, impactful content pieces:
- Define content goals and tie them to key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Create content vision and roadmap across the digital ecosystem (website, email, social media, media, etc.) and in partnership with traditional marketing channels or programs
- Structure personalized content strategies through the use of personas, tone of voice, and content themes
- Create integrated content calendars led and supported by data and insights
- Collaborate with creative directors and designers, strategists, and media teams to ensure the content and strategies align
- Work with project leads to identify individual inputs needed to produce the overall deliverables
- Document best practices backed up by validated research
- Inform processes for the team that ensure high-quality deliverable output, strategic alignment, and efficient workflows
- Review performance of recommendations, and then provide data-driven insights, optimizations and content strategies to the internal teams and to the clients
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 4-6 years content strategy in a digital agency (NOT community management)
• Proven experience planning and developing content for mobile and social platforms
• Deep understanding of IA and UX practices, as well as the ability to leverage user personas and journeys
• Ability to interpret and translate data into actionable recommendations
• Experience with content versioning, re-targeting, and optimization tools
• Experience with CMS systems (Adobe Experience Manager preferred)
• Experience in CPG, Hospitality, Financial, and/or Health industries
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Panama City Beach Tourism