Healthcare Marketing Analyst
- 3160 Main St NW, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 65-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
We are looking for an Analyst, responsible for analyzing large data sets, in the Pharmaceutical, Medical/Surgical, and Healthcare industries, to derive actionable insights and support strategic marketing decision making in multiple channels including digital, social, direct and traditional advertising.
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, business analytics or marketing science
• 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience manipulating data and running analyses using SAS, SPSS, R and/or SQL
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of standard pharmaceutical and healthcare data sets from IQVIA (formerly IMS), Symphony Health, LexisNexis or similar offerings
• Experience using Google Analytics, Omniture or comparable web analytics tool
• Experience with multivariate consumer and business segmentation
• Demonstrated ability to visualize data and create dashboards using Tableau or comparable tool
• Execution or understanding of core analytics methodologies (regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and decision trees)
• Experience developing reports and analyses from a variety of different sources: email, social, CRM, paid search, SEO, Direct Mail, purchase data. Digital experience is a huge plus
• Ability to derive actionable and strategic insights from large sets of data with minimal oversight. Knows the difference between an insight, analysis and reporting
• Strong communications skills (both external and internal). The ability to explain complex mathematical concepts to less data-savvy stakeholders is a plus. Ability to handle client presentations articulately and professionally
• Highly proficient at Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Panama City Beach Tourism