Chief Creative Officer
- 3160 Main Street, Duluth, Georgia, us
Luckie exists to relentlessly evolve the dynamics of marketing.
We are a fiercely independent 65-year-old company that fuses the science of data, insightful strategy and the art of communication to deliver wildly creative marketing that drives radical impact for our clients.
We are looking for a lead creative officer/executive who is an innovative visionary, an inspiring storyteller and a dynamic leader with a voracious appetite for business-impacting ideas. S/he will focus on maximizing platforms and technologies as well as building talent and providing strong leadership to move not only our agency forward, but also our industry. This position reports to the president.
- 15+ years in progressive creative leadership experience roles, preferably within agencies requiring heavy digital and analytical acumen
- Minimum of three years at the ECD level or above
- Persuasive public speaking and storytelling capabilities
- Proven track record of developing creative talent
- Ability to travel frequently between Luckie offices in Atlanta and Birmingham and to client locations
- Effective communications skills
- Position may be based out of Birmingham, AL or Duluth, GA
- Function as an integral part of the company leadership team to shape and grow our business
- Be the agency’s leader on creative marketing driven by data and insights, ensuring that the quality of work from Luckie is being challenged for increased effectiveness, impact and cohesiveness across platforms
- Oversee creative teams, including setting expectations, coaching for success, and evaluating talent for selection and advancement
- Build senior level relationships with client counterparts through an immersive understanding of their brand, their business, their industry, their competition and their marketing challenges
- Raise the stature of the agency externally with clients and prospects by providing thought leadership on a variety of industry topics through external speaking engagements, panel involvement and award opportunities
- Be a critical part of educating the team about the latest technologies used in creative direction and evolving digital marketing technology
- Develop solutions that utilize the new marketing landscape – creative, technology, media and insights – and lead the team and client to understand
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Panama City Beach Tourism