- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
WE'RE A FIERCELY INDEPENDENT START-UP THAT'S BEEN AROUND FOR 65 YEARS.
What we do: We create wildly inventive marketing that drives radical business results.
Our talented, close-knit teams love nothing more that producing work we can all be proud of, work that works for our clients and that will pick up a few awards along the way. Our pharma, tourism, energy, health, CPG and financial clients could all use your best thinking. To keep our teams inspired, we offer Friday happy hours and free donuts in a pet-friendly environment filled with smart and nice people.
Front End Developer will work with development and project teams to deliver usable, functional, websites that meet both design and development specifications.
- Develop reusable layouts and templates for websites
- Develop user interface that is extendable and reusable
- Regularly update status to team and development leads
- Articulate roadblocks and impediments as they occur
- Submit clean and efficient code regularly for review and integration into larger project
- Interpret Photoshop documents or other design files to develop webpages that satisfy the creative intent
- Collaborate with backend developers to ensure user interface and scripts are well integrated with dynamic or other backend functionality
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Experience
- Full stack development experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of digital development
- Responsive, mobile-first web design
- Bootstrap CSS and JS Experience
- Continuous Integration experience using Github, Jenkins, etc.
- Engagement and interest in development and project as whole
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- ·Ability to architect technical approaches and adapt per feedback
- Work well in team and unafraid of pair programming
- Eye for visual design and pixel-perfect development
- Familiarity with various developer tools for cross-browser compatibility
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Panama City Beach Tourism