- 600 Luckie Drive, Birmingham, AL, us
WE'RE A FIERCELY INDEPENDENT START-UP THAT'S BEEN AROUND FOR 65 YEARS.
What we do: We create wildly inventive marketing that drives radical business results.
Our talented, close-knit teams love nothing more that producing work we can all be proud of, work that works for our clients and that will pick up a few awards along the way. Our pharma, tourism, energy, health, CPG and financial clients could all use your best thinking. To keep our teams inspired, we offer Friday happy hours and free donuts in a pet-friendly environment filled with smart and nice people.
Luckie is hiring a Creative Copywriter
You love to come up with big, omni-channel ideas. You have a disdain for words like “omni-channel.” You love to write. You love to tell stories. Content, copy, traditional, digital, direct, social – you love it all. You’re passionate about collaboration. You love the smell of markers on a whiteboard. Understanding the role data plays in the process doesn’t hurt either. Oh, and you’re smart and nice. You just want to do great work and have fun doing it. Sound like you? Then Luckie may be just the place for your talents.
- Partner with creative and multi-disciplinary teams to craft industry-leading digital and integrated concepts.
- Present to clients and internal teams in a professional and inspiring manner.
- Be willing to write everything from social posts, blog posts, brochures and branded content to TV, radio and long form video concepts. We are a company of doers and leaders.
This is a full-time position at our office in Birmingham with periodic travel to our Atlanta office.
- A content or copywriting background with 3-5 years’ experience
- Broad, integrated cross-channel and digital campaign experience.
- A portfolio showing work with a conceptual focus and smart strategy
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Panama City Beach Tourism