ENGAGEMENT SUPERVISOR (ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR)
- 3160 Main St, Duluth, GA 30096, USA
WE ARE A HUMAN EXPERIENCE AGENCY.
What we do: We help brands get closer to their customers.
Brands today must build stronger customer intimacy in order to keep pace with their competitors. Customers desire human relationships with the brands they buy. They want real-time communications. They expect personalized experiences, mobile experiences, excellent customer service and greater satisfaction. They seek the authenticity that can only come from deep, thoughtful and very personal interactions. We help clients solve this problem by strengthening the human connections between a brand and its customers. Only by applying data-driven human insight to the customer journey can we leverage the right technology at the right time with a compelling, relevant story.
What we do well:
Today, almost 50% of the work we deliver is connected to business intelligence and data analytics. But to be where your customers are, we offer a wide range of marketing resources including Business Intelligence, Creative and Customer Experience, Search and Media, Technology, Relationship Marketing and Analytics and Optimization.
The Engagement Supervisor (Account Supervisor) position is within our Health business unit, servicing local and global pharmaceutical and healthcare clients across a broad spectrum of business. Luckie is a full service agency and we provide both digital and traditional marketing solutions to our clients.
An Engagement Supervisor partners with senior account leadership on overall account health and quality of work. He or she establishes and grows senior-level client relationships, especially as related to ongoing account planning, to ensure all opportunities and challenges are understood, solutions identified, and the account is being developed in a strategic and successful manner.
Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
- Understand core client business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior customer experience and enabling technologies
- Be a steward of brand and digital strategies while following medical, regulatory, and legal (MRL) requirements
- Effectively leverage and work collaboratively with planning, data, and creative teams to profitably execute strategies and programs
- Help implement and interpret analysis to support strategies and programs
- Ensure tactical alignment with goals, objectives and strategies in partnership with partner agencies (advertising, media, data, etc)
- Participate in and/or lead client presentations and dialogue as requested
- Help build trust, credibility and client referrals to organically grow our business
- Identify opportunities uncovered during client conversations, analysis, and through pattern recognition across the account
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc
- Function autonomously while managing up to manager, SBU leadership, and senior agency leadership
- Be proactively engaged in teamwork and a constructive work environment and culture
Utilize Strong Business Acumen:
- Partner with project management counterparts to strategically manage complex digital engagements, deliver on time and on budget, and exceed client expectation
- Manage account profitability at or above margin targets
- Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
- Contribute to new business initiatives as needed
Be an agent of progress and growth:
- Share industry trends, groundbreaking innovations with the team and utilize for clients
- Full commitment to learning the clients’ business, competitive landscape, and industry as a whole
- Contribute to organizational marketing efforts (blogs, social media, etc.)
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in digital marketing including websites, banners, eCRM, and video required
- College Degree in applicable field (marketing, communications, healthcare)
- Experience planning media and working with media partners
- Ability to travel as needed and collaborate with remote teams
- Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution
- Ability to manage client budgets, billings and forecasting with diligence and accuracy
- Commitment to learning the healthcare industry
- Ideal candidates will have both digital and healthcare or pharma experience
- Strong interest in technology, innovation, and data is a plus
- Must love yacht rock, margaritas, tacos and/or donuts
A human experience agency that truly believes customers are people first. Plus, we believe employees are people first and treat them accordingly. We're a close-knit group of talented humans who love nothing more than working together to produce work that we can all be proud of, that work for our clients and pick up a few awards along the way. We are insights-driven and use data to focus the message, not destroy it. You'll never be bored here as we have one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry. We have summer hours and a limited work from home policy. Plus, we have donuts.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Glaxo Smith Kline
Little Debbie Snacks
Williamsburg, Virginia Tourism
Panama City Beach Tourism