- Huntington Beach, CA
Love 2 Learn Consulting was named Orange County's 2016 Top Work Places. We attract cutting edge professionals across multiple disciplines including Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, and Behavior Analysis. We provide services to individuals with autism, developmental disabilities and related language delays. We pride ourselves in being the “best of the best” in providing exceptional services and create a stable enriching working environment. Our professionals generously mentor up and coming talent as we strategize internal opportunities.
If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-pace environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with L2L! We are currently seeking an Office Manager who’s an energetic professional that will provide remarkable customer experience to our clients and employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish customer relationships and follow-up with clients and staff, as needed
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service
- Maintain facility/liaison to Property Manager/Handyman Team
- Plan, direct, and coordinate administrative support services (i.e., answer incoming support tickets from internal departments and ensure resolution)
- Monitor and control budges for equipment, supplies & contracts
- Maintain office supply ordering and inventory
- Develop infrastructure, analyze processes, and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations
- Coordinate and set-up new equipment for incoming staff/current staff
- Coordinate/set-up trainings, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Performance Reviews and Mentorship
- Onboarding new staff
- Special projects when assigned
- Bachelor’s degree ( preferred ), community college diploma in Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- 3-5 years of experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager, or Project Manager
- Strong emphasis on attention to detail, problem solving, accuracy, and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Able to effectively communicate, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively work independently as well as collaboratively in a positive team environment
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ability to conceptualize work flow, develop plans, and implement appropriate actions
- Vietnamese or Spanish speaking a plus!
What We Offer:
· 401k retirement plan options
· Medical, dental, and vision insurance, FSA, DFSA
· Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
· Thriving culture
This position is full-time. Regular working hours are 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday-Friday, with occasionally Saturdays 9:00 am – 12:30 pm.
*All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.*