Sr. Full Stack Developer / Team Lead
- Not Specified, Sakarya, Turkey
Since 1998, Lostar is the leading Information Security firm, with more than 1000 projects.
Its main services are; Information Security Checkups such as Internet-Intranet Penetration Tests, Gap Analysis of world wide best practices like COBIT, ISO 27001, ISO 22301 and ISO 20000, related consultancy and data protection projects and also Employee Security Awareness Methodology trainings.
Lostar consultants, who are well trained and experienced, create the optimal-cost solutions for their customers with paying attention to technical and commercial needs.
Roots in Turkey, Lostar has 3 offices in 3 different cities such as Istanbul, London and Sakarya.
We work with the best to create the best service and value for our clients.
For latest news and updates please follow us on:
- Linkedin: Lostar
- Instagram: LostarInfoSec
- Twitter (TR): Lostar
- Twitter (EN): Lostar_EN
- YouTube: LostarTV
- Facebook: Lostar
and visit our web sites:
- English: https://lostar.com
- Turkish: https://lostar.com.tr
This position is AVAILABLE for our SAKARYA R&D office. Please note: Applicants must be Turkish nationals or must have a valid, independent Turkish working permit, preferably living in Sakarya.
Are you looking for a great place to work, where you will have a wonderful opportunity to develop a game-changer cyber-security products while learning, delivering and applying new generation solutions:
- micro services,
- distributed app (dApp),
- machine learning,
- and others
You will be a valued team member of a fresh team within a well established cyber-security group in Sakarya Teknopark to develop cybersecurity solutions.
We will expect you to deliver your projects/tasks using your knowledge & experience on
- Angular and similar frameworks
- Python, Django
- mobile application
- micro services architecture
- SQL and in memory databases
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer science/Engineering, preferred.
- Have 3+ years development experience
- 2+ years experience must also include at least three (3) of the following: Linux, PostGreSQL, Azure, Python
- Have experience working with source code management tools in a shared code environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a high-energy environment as part of an application development team
- Have the ability to work under pressure with strict timelines
- Passionate for technology, software, and data