Social Media Assistant
- Baymeadows Rd, Jacksonville, FL, USA
We found that brands wanted to interact with their customers not just get star feedback after an app interaction or a "like" we have achieved that with Loop, We create converstional campaigns for your brand, keeping a brands cusomters or future customers in the "Loop". We are experts in Social Media Forcasting, Brand Landscapng, Experiencial PR Events and Thoughfull digital soulutions.
We are looking for the right individual to go full time with us our exciting venture! Loop encourages creativity in the work place, come work at our new reonvated office. We have volleball and soccer teams, company team building and creatiity retreats and of course free Lunch!
Loop is excited to welcome our newest Social Media Coordinator to our award-winning digital and social creative agency!
- Assist Social Media Lead in growing the brand and communities
- Create and publish high-quality content
- Maintain social editorial calendar with copy, assets, and links
- Liaise with graphic designer to produce social assets
- Partner with photo editor to curate photography
- Assist Social Media Lead in monthly reporting and analysis
- Minimum 1 year social media community and campaign execution experience
- Social media copywriting
- Strong understanding of Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube's features
We will review your resue and respond to the successfull candidates withi in the week.
- We offer paid vacation, generous maternity leave, win work from home hours, Summer Fridays and time off for important days like birthdays and holidays.
- Lets keep it healthy-ish. We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a focus on wellness to keep you and yours in tip-top shape.