Public Relations Associate
- Baymeadows Rd, Jacksonville, FL, USA
We found that brands wanted to interact with their customers not just get star feedback after an app interaction or a "like" we have achieved that with Loop, We create converstional campaigns for your brand, keeping a brands cusomters or future customers in the "Loop". We are experts in Social Media Forcasting, Brand Landscapng, Experiencial PR Events and Thoughfull digital soulutions.
We are looking for the right individual to go full time with us our exciting venture! Loop encourages creativity in the work place, come work at our new reonvated office. We have volleball and soccer teams, company team building and creatiity retreats and of course free Lunch!
- Regularly monitor media, provide analysis and report on metrics
- Build quick and meaningfull relationships with media partners
- Pay attention to trends in media
- Proactively pitch influencers and develop relationships
- Design and Plan events with Loop clients
- Development of new business proposals and communications plans
Prefered knowledge with PR tools such as Cision, MuckRack, PRNewswire, and TrendKite
We will review your resue and respond to the successfull candidates withi in the week.
- We offer paid vacation, generous maternity leave, win work from home hours, Summer Fridays and time off for important days like birthdays and holidays.
- Lets keep it healthy-ish. We offer generous medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a focus on wellness to keep you and yours in tip-top shape.