Junior Marketing Manager (on-site or remote)
- Hamburg, Germany
At Loodse, we are passionate about the potential of container and cloud native technologies. Our mission is to make distributed systems as easy as possible, so businesses can put their applications on center stage. Our Kubermatic Container Engine provides everything IT teams need to easily set-up, manage and operate scalable Kubernetes clusters in the cloud or on-prem.
Ever since we launched in 2016, our journey has been an exciting one. Now, our team is looking to grow with consultants that are willing to wear multiple hats and get things done: from running POCs to designing and architecting solutions, to contributing improvements to Kubermatic or develop our open source and customer projects.
If you are looking for a neatly structured environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we definitely should at least have a chat.
As Junior Marketing Manager at Loodse, you are a member of our small but growing marketing team with insights in all marketing functions and a lot of opportunities to learn, grow and bring in your own ideas. You’ll work closely with the Marketing Team Lead, the Loodse Development team, and our external service providers.
- Maintaining and further developing our website, blog and social media channels
- Editing and further developing our monthly newsletter
- Organising and promoting our webinar series
- Supporting the creation of customer-facing content like customer success stories or product sheets
- Supporting the planning and implementation of Go-to-Market-Strategies for our product portfolio
- Media monitoring
- Affinity for tech & IT topics
- Passion and patience for content creation
- Hands-on mentality and readiness to assume responsibility
- Very good command of English
What we can offer you
- The unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup and grow and learn with us
- A lot of room for your ideas and initiatives and the chance to quickly assume responsibility
- As a remote first company we offer flexible working hours and home office as default, not on request
- A dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that) with flat hierarchies, distributed over more than 10 countries
- Regular company events like hackathons, summer parties, afterworks, barbecues….