Head of Sales (On-site/Remote)
- Hamburg, Germany
Loodse is a leading expert in container and cloud native technologies. Our mission is to make microservices and distributed systems as easy as possible, so businesses can put their applications on center stage. Our Kubermatic Container Engine provides everything IT teams need to easily set-up, manage and operate scalable Kubernetes clusters in the cloud or on-prem.
Since we’ve launched Loodse in 2016 it’s been an exciting journey After tripling both our revenues and our headcount in 2018, we have big plans for 2019! That is why we are looking to grow with people who are willing to build the necessary structures and get us to the next level.
If you are looking for a neatly structured corporate environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we should at least grab a drink.
This is your playground:
- Create and streamline the sales workflow and structures to empower us to grow
- Build and lead a diverse and distributed sales team
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and growing the customer base
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the marketing team to establish successful programs and campaigns
What we bring:
- You are an experienced sales person with a proven track record in enterprise IT sales
- You are a people person with management experience
- You have heard of container technologies and Kubernetes before, and like us, are convinced that this is the hot new thing in IT
- You live in the DACH region and have a very good command of English, German is a plus
- You are a data-driven person with an affinity for digital processes
What you get in return:
- The opportunity to build a sales team almost from scratch
- A young, dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that)
- Obviously, the standards: flexible working hours, free drinks, regular afterworks and other team events...
- On top of that: a very nice office in Hamburg-Barmbek, regular barbecues and after-works, reduced membership at Meridian Spa and conference opportunities
- For remote workers: a great infrastructure set-up, regular hackathons and team events in Hamburg, so that you won't feel any difference. Ok, besides the free coffee ;-)