Kubernetes Trainer (On-site/Remote)
- Hamburg, Germany
At Loodse, we are passionate about the potential of container and cloud native technologies. Our mission is to make distributed systems as easy as possible, so businesses can put their applications on center stage. Our Kubermatic Container Engine provides everything IT teams need to easily set-up, manage and operate scalable Kubernetes clusters in the cloud or on-prem.
Ever since we launched in 2016, our journey has been an exciting one. Now, our team is looking to grow with engineers that are willing to wear multiple hats and get things done: from running POCs to designing and architecting solutions, to writing code that improves Kubermatic or develop our open source and customer projects.
If you are looking for a neatly structured environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we definitely should at least grab a drink.
What you will be doing
- Acquire a detailed knowledge about container and cloud native technologies (no worries - this is all not rocket science:)
- Build course material and deliver classes in public, private and virtual environments
- Expand our cloud native training portfolio, develop the market and build our brand
- Proactively develop and manage our training partnerships
- Engage with the community to always stay up-to-date with container and cloud native technologies
What you bring with you
- Your are familiar with distributed systems, container technologies, Kubernetes and the cloud native stack
- You have a passion for handing on knowledge and you are able to effectively work independently
- You are comfortable dealing with API level content development and have sufficient coding skills to do simple samples development
- You have a very good command of English
- You are willing to travel on a frequent basis
What you get in return
A young, dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that)
Agile development practices, cutting edge technologies (Kubernetes, Go and Prometheus) and an up-to-date stack
Full support in getting the trainings and certificates you need to do a good job (CKA, Linux Foundation Certification...)
Obviously: flexible working hours, responsibility, free choice of IDE and OS, free drinks...
On top of that: a very nice office in Hamburg-Barmbek, regular barbecues and after-works, reduced membership at Meridian Spa and conference opportunities
For remote workers: a great infrastructure set-up and regular hackathons and team events in Hamburg, so that you won't feel any difference. Ok, besides free coffee ;-)
We love community events - so you will definitely enjoy our meetups and our own community conferences ContainerDays and GoDays
As member of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation we are able to offer certified courses and first class information about what's coming up next in the Kubernetes ecosystem. And if you want to contribute, you are welcome to engage at CNCF projects or special interest groups