Head of Operations/Administration (Full-time)
- Hamburg or Remote, de
At Loodse, we are passionate about the potential of container and cloud native technologies. Our mission is to make distributed systems as easy as possible, so businesses can put their applications on center stage. Our Kubermatic Container Engine provides everything IT teams need to easily set-up, manage and operate scalable Kubernetes clusters in the cloud or on-prem.
Ever since we launched in 2016, our journey has been an exciting one. Now, our team is looking to grow with engineers that are willing to wear multiple hats and get things done: from running POCs to designing and architecting solutions, to writing code that improves Kubermatic or develop our open source and customer projects.
If you are looking for a neatly structured environment, we are just not a good match. But if you are thrilled by the prospect of joining a technology start-up with a lot of room for your own ideas and personal growth, we definitely should at least grab a drink.
- HR: Manage the necessary human resource processes of all employees through our ERP system Netsuite
- Accounting: Self-responsibly prepare and follow up on the monthly statements through our accounting system
- Invoicing: Issue invoices and manage customer documents in coordination with our consultants as well as managing directors to ensure a smooth operational workflow
- Controlling: support monthly financial close, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Payroll: Ensure accurate and timely processing of all payroll transactions and communication with third parties across Europe
- Process: Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement change to increase efficiency, streamline workflow and controls, and continually identify opportunities for automation
- You have at least 3-5 years previous experience with administration as well as working with different administrative systems
- You are at ease with digital workflows and processes and eager to get acquainted with new tools
- You have very good command of German and English
- You have strong comprehension and communication skills to stay on top of everything
- You are solution-oriented and enjoy improving as well as creating processes to ensure an efficient working-atmosphere
What you get in return
A young, dynamic and still laid-back team (yes, you can combine that)
- Obviously, the standards: flexible working hours, responsibility, free drinks and other team events...
On top of that: a very nice office in Hamburg-Barmbek, regular barbecues and after-works, reduced membership at Meridian Spa and conference opportunities
For remote workers: a great infrastructure set-up and regular hackathons in Hamburg, so that you won't feel any difference. Ok, besides free coffee ;-)
We love community events - so you will definitely enjoy our meetups and our own community conferences ContainerDays and GoDays
As member of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation we are able to offer certified courses and first class information about what's coming up next in the Kubernetes ecosystem. And if you want to contribute, you are welcome to engage at CNCF projects or special interest groups