Remote Mortgage Partner Support Administrator
- International Blvd, Mahwah, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Longbridge Financial, LLC (LBF) is an innovative company committed to responsibly helping senior homeowners reshape their financial future to improve their retirement. Working together with other reputable companies in the financial services industry, we are moving into exciting new directions for the reverse mortgage business and anticipate rapid expansion offering many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
LBF is looking for a motivated individual to join its growing Wholesale Channel in the role of Wholesale Partner Support Administrator. We are committed to providing the best service to our partners, and this role is integral in ensuring that the highest service levels are maintained. This individual is responsible for interfacing with our Partners but must also work closely with internal personnel to ensure that all administrative and Partner-related issues are handled in a timely and professional manner.
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to assist the Wholesale Sales Team. Overall goal and intent is to increase efficiency within the Wholesale Sales Channel. The Wholesale Support Administrator’s primary role is to assist in the administration of internal processes, while providing excellent customer service to our partners and internal team members.
Essential Functions/Specific Duties:
· Prepare and review all incoming partner application packages in Comergence for completeness and compile/organize compliance documents in adherence with LBF guidelines.
· Coordinate with the Approvals department to obtain approval for new partners.
· Prepare all partner annual renewal applications in Comergence for renewal review committee.
· Perform administration roles within the Reverse Vision system, such as setting up new partners, adding users, adding service contracts, etc.
· Maintain distribution lists for all partners.
· Make ongoing contact/relationships with partners, in conjunction with the Wholesale Sales Team, to gather documents, assist with system issues for various systems and the completion of new or renewal applications
· Assist in the updating and management of the Zoho CRM system
· Maintain tracking logs as needed
· Assist the Partner Support Specialist with loan input in ReverseVision and new loan submission document review
· Assist the Partner Support Specialist and Partner Support Manager with any functions that relate to the support of partner relationships
· Create and send Announcement Emails from Zoho Campaigns as needed
· Edit partner-facing documents when changes are made and coordinate with Marketing to assure Partner Portal is up-to-date
· 1-2 years mortgage experience preferred
· Attention to detail, self-motivated, takes initiative
· Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn new software
· Detail-oriented individual with good organizational ability
· Experience with ReverseVision, Comergence & Zoho CRM preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Problem solving, analysis and solution oriented
· Work as a team player
LBF is an EOE