Remote Mortgage Lock Desk Specialist
- International Blvd, Mahwah, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Longbridge Financial (LBF) is an innovative company committed to responsibly helping seniors use home equity to have a better retirement. We work together with reputable companies in the financial services industry and anticipate rapid expansion and opportunities for personal and professional growth while moving into exciting new directions for the reverse mortgage business. If you are interested in taking the next step in your career and helping to build the foundation of an exciting company, this role could be a perfect fit.
Longbridge Financial is looking for a motivated individual to join its Wholesale department in the role of Lock Desk Specialist. This individual is responsible for interfacing with our Partners and internal team members to complete lock pricing requests for our Wholesale channel. If you are interested in taking the next step in your career that will enable you to help build the foundation of an exciting company, then this role could be a perfect fit.
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to assist the Operations closing team. Overall goal and intent are to complete lock requests in a timely manner and look for ways to automate the process and find efficiencies.
Essential Functions/Specific Duties:
· Responsible for locking in prices for Principal Agent Partner loans, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
· Responsible for locking in prices for Broker loans, sent by the LBF Closing Team
· Act as administrator for lock desk website through Baseline Reverse
· Manage and track partner incentives, pricing exceptions and processing fee logs
· Update PAA Platinum calculators as needed
· Maintain a high level of professionalism when completing locks and interfacing with partners
· Update weekly rate sheet file builder/flat file and distribute to Wholesale Sales department.
· Interface with Wholesale Sales Department regarding incentives, price sheets, etc.
· Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
· Attention to detail, self-motivated, takes initiative
· Proficient in MS Office Excel and the ability to learn new software
· 1+ years lock desk experience preferred
· Detail-oriented individual with good organizational ability, with excellent communication skills
· Experience with ReverseVision loan system and Zoho CRM preferred
· Overtime may be required
· Hours are 11am -7pm EST
If you are interested in joining a leader in the reverse mortgage industry, Longbridge Financial is the company for you. Please email your resume today for immediate consideration. LBF is an EOE