Licensed Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer - Inside
Longbridge Financial is an innovative company committed to responsibly helping seniors use home equity to have a better retirement. We work together with reputable companies in the financial services industry and anticipate rapid expansion and opportunities for personal and professional growth while moving into exciting new directions for the reverse mortgage business. Longbridge Financial is looking for seasoned Licensed Reverse Mortgage Sales Consultants to join our team. If you are interested in taking the next step in your career and helping to build the foundation of an exciting company, this role could be a perfect fit. We are currently hiring in our Houston, TX office.
Under the supervision of the Inside Sales Manager, the Licensed Reverse Mortgage Consultant presents reverse mortgage opportunities to future clients over the phone in accordance with all regulations and training.
This includes educating clients on the product and the process, working with Operations through the loan processing process, and following up with clients on any loan level issues through to funding. The following reflects the definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. You may be assigned or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Communicates professionally and clearly to clients when explaining reverse mortgages.
• Using leads developed by the Company, calls on prospective clients and introduces them to LBF, the reverse mortgage, and qualifies for counseling session and application.
• As appropriate and allowed, collects pertinent information from client and originates Reverse Mortgage. Performs and sends all paperwork necessary and provides excellent customer service and follow up. Partners with internal operations to consistently produce clean files.
• Explains to clients over the phone on how to complete applications, ensuring all paperwork and signatures needed to process the reverse mortgage are collected timely and accurately.
• Maintains timely and accurate records of all customer activity within our CRM Velocify.
• Uses a computer proficiently.
• Maintains licensing requirements which will be paid for by LBF.
If you are interested in joining a leader in the reverse mortgage industry, Longbridge Financial is the company for you. Please email your resume today for immediate consideration. LBF is aa EOE
Longbridge Financial offers a competitive compensation plan including base salary, commission, bonuses, a full benefit package, and 401k match