Full Stack Engineer- Java/Vue.js
- Remote, Remote, Costa Rica
Mismo, founded in 2010, specializes in helping companies build remote engineer teams to reach their development goals. But we don’t just fill your open engineering roles - we partner with you to provide high quality remote engineers that become a real part of your team.
Our team consists of passionate engineers. We focus on design, quality, performance and customer satisfaction. Our customers include companies like Hired, Homesuite, Kabam, Pearson, and Revinate.
Log(n) is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Costa Rica.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in Java development. We are looking for someone who brings in experience in coding, fixing, executing, and versioning existing code for applications. We are looking for someone who is ready to think beyond and is ready to take bigger responsibilities.
- Assist in planning, design, and execution of SOA backend platforms. Mostly around REST-based Web
- Frameworks using JAVA (Spark, Spring, ORM)
- High level and Low-level design of the highly scalable components
- Track defects and works with business owners and users to triage bugs and manage a backlog
- Taking care of Nonfunctional requirements like Scale/ High Availability/Performance/Security
- Build/Deployments/DevOps related work on AWS
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts
- Assist key technical advisors to define the roadmap of project
- Experience on SOA, Multitenant platforms, SaaS platforms (It’s a plus)
- 3-5 years’ experience – proficient in Java / J2EE
- Excellent hands-on experience with Vue.js (or React or Angular)
- Great knowledge of common web services technologies such as GraphQL, REST and Web Hooks.
- Experience of working with micro service architectures, Transactional systems and Distributed environments
- Experience with Amazon web services or similar environment
- Experience on some scripting language for automated build/ deployments
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I & II institutes