Go Lang Engineer
- Remote, Remote, Costa Rica
Log(n), founded in 2010, specializes in helping companies build remote engineer teams to reach their development goals. But we don’t just fill your open engineering roles - we partner with you to provide high quality remote engineers that become a real part of your team.
Our team consists of passionate engineers. We focus on design, quality, performance and customer satisfaction. Our customers include companies like Hired, Homesuite, Kabam, Pearson, and Revinate.
Log(n) is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Costa Rica.
- Should have strong 4-5 years of experience in Go Lang
- Strong Experience on Concurrency fundamentals like Goroutine and Channel Patterns
- Should have hands on experience on GRPC and protobuf
- Must have exposure of microservices framework like Go Micro, popular Go web frameworks like Revel and router packages such as Gorilla Mux
- Should have strong practical and foundational knowledge of NoSQL databases like Elasticsearch, Redis, Mongodb
- Should have foundational knowledge on any cloud flavors like AWS or GCP
- Understanding of docker containerization and orchestration framework like Kubernetes
- Nice to have Knowledge of Go’s templating language
- Nice to have experience of ORM framework like GORM
- Should have experience writing the unit tests
- Good understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in technical writing to all levels of the organization in a proactive, contextually appropriate manner.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all levels.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro service distributed architecture