English Data Entry Clerk
- Remote, Remote, Nicaragua
Log(n), founded in 2010, specializes in helping companies build remote engineer teams to reach their development goals. But we don’t just fill open engineering roles - we partner with our customers to provide high quality remote engineers that become a real part of your team.
Our team consists of passionate engineers. We focus on design, quality, performance and customer satisfaction.
Log(n) is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Costa Rica.
The Data Entry Clerk will be a part of LogN's recruiting team, and will help with the following:
- Convert individual applicant resumes into a standard LogN format
- Identify skillsets and tag resumes with the correct skills and the strength in those skills
- Create the candidate profile in our candidate management system
- Perform quality checks to make sure that profiles are complete, consistent and error-free
- All work will be performed in English, so excellent written and spoken English is a must
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Organization, Typing, Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Analyzing Information
- Results Driven
- Comfortable with computer and cloud based applications and resources (text editors, spreadsheets, online storage services, etc)