Dev Ops Engineer
- Remote, Remote, San Jose, Costa Rica
Log(n), founded in 2010, specializes in staff augmentation by helping our customers fill critical technical roles to reach their development goals. But we don’t just fill your open engineering roles - we partner with each of our customers to provide high quality remote engineers that become a real part of your team.
Our team consists of passionate engineers. We focus on design, quality, performance and customer satisfaction.
Our customers include companies like Hired, Homesuite, Convex Labs, AngelList, and Revinate.
Log(n) is headquartered in the Bay Area and has offices in Costa Rica.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will manage and monitor the infrastructure powering our systems. You will build the tools and processes needed to scale our customer's products, their data pipeline, as well as the engineering and data teams.
You will be a core part of our development process, and work closely with other software engineers to continue growing the product both quickly and reliably.
● Manage AWS infrastructure of a distributed microservice web application with Terraform and other modern tooling
● Increase observability of our systems through the configuration of automated metric collection and aggregation
● Maintain SOC-2 and other required compliance and general security through best practice implementation
● Tackle tough systems design and architecture problems
● Write and maintain technical documentation
● Provide technical leadership in your areas of expertise
3-5+ years of professional software engineering, SRE and/or Dev Ops experience working on external facing applications
Advanced knowledge and experience with AWS
Experience running, monitoring and debugging high availability production systems
Have built robust CI/CD pipelines
Good understanding about Infrastructure as Code (IaC) process, like Terraform
Solid programming skills in Python
Knowledge and experience of security best practices preferred
Hands-on experience managing code repositories and build systems (jenkins, AWS codebuild/codedeploy, github, bitbucket)
Docker image creation and registry best practices (dockerhub, ECR)
Private Health insurance
Flexible schedule with extreme importance to quality of work rather than number of hours spent.
Fun, casual work environment with great co-workers
100% Work From Home