Site Reliability Engineer
- Torre del Este, San Pedro. Montes de Oca, San Jose, Costa Rica
Log(n), founded in 2010, specializes in staff augmentation by helping our customers fill critical technical roles to reach their development goals. But we don’t just fill your open engineering roles - we partner with each of our customers to provide high quality remote engineers that become a real part of your team.
Our team consists of passionate engineers. We focus on design, quality, performance and customer satisfaction.
Our customers include companies like Hired, Homesuite, Kabam, Pearson, and Revinate.
Log(n) is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Costa Rica.
You'll be given lots of responsibility and the opportunity to have true ownership as we build out the product. This is a unique opportunity to use your engineering powers to make a direct impact in people's lives. We need a Site Reliability Engineer who is enthusiastic about building a reliable, scalable, and flexible systems to support our growing team, product, and user base.
You'll work with other engineers to reliably release and maintain services, and help define and meet internal and customer-facing SLA's and SLO's.
● Manage AWS infrastructure of a distributed microservice web application with Terraform and other modern tooling
● Increase observability of our systems through the configuration of automated metric collection and aggregation
● Engineer efficient and reusable systems that drive complex web and mobile applications
● Maintain HIPAA, GDPR, and SOC-2 compliance and general security through best practice implementation
● Tackle tough systems design and architecture problems
● Write and maintain technical documentation
● Provide technical leadership in your areas of expertise
It'd be awesome if you were great at...
● Building and maintaining solutions using cloud hosting providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
● Shell scripting for *nix systems
● Networking for web applications
● Effectively communicating ideas through writing and diagramming
● Working with a distributed development and Ops team
Private Health insurance
Flexible schedule with extreme importance to quality of work rather than number of hours spent.
Team lunches once per week
Fun, casual work environment with stocked kitchen and lounge areas
Work From Home (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)