- Torre del Este., San Pedro. Montes de Oca, San Jose, Costa Rica
Log(n), founded in 2010, specializes in staff augmentation by helping our customers fill critical technical roles to reach their development goals. But we don’t just fill your open engineering roles - we partner with each of our customers to provide high quality remote engineers that become a real part of your team.
Our team consists of passionate engineers. We focus on design, quality, performance and customer satisfaction.
Our customers include companies like Hired, Homesuite, Kabam, Pearson, and Revinate.
Log(n) is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and has offices in Costa Rica.
Because our team is small, you’ll be given lots of responsibility and the opportunity to have true ownership as we build out the product. This is a unique opportunity to use your coding powers to make a direct impact in people's lives. We need a full-stack engineer who can pick up and understand complex technical areas quickly, is enthusiastic about building new products and can write scalable/high-performance code in multiple areas of our application. This role will initially report to the Head of Engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain the front-end of single-page React web application
- Engineer efficient and reusable systems that drive complex web and mobile applications
- Maintain HIPAA and GDPR compliance and general security through best practice implementation
- Tackle tough design and product problems
- Work cross-functionally with design and product to deliver delightful user experiences
- Write and maintain technical documentation, unit tests, and integration tests
- Provide technical leadership in domain areas
Who You Are
- Production experience in React
- Experience building performant, responsive, single-page web applications
- Experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with at least most of the tools in the front-end of our stack
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a distributed development and ops team
- Passion for building something to improve the lives of others
- Familiarity with Python, Django, PostgreSQL, Redis, nginx, React, TypeScript, Redux, Webpack, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
Private Health insurance
Flexible schedule with extreme importance to quality of work rather than number of hours spent.
Team lunches once per week
Fun, casual work environment with stocked kitchen and lounge areas
Work From Home (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)