- 301 Ballardvale Street, Wilmington, MA
Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency improvement over cart-picking operations, by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots. All this is accomplished while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System, utilizing and optimizing existing facility infrastructure.
This is an opportunity to join the ranks of a brilliant, high performance team, deploying cutting-edge technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major global brands.
Locus Robotics seeks a results-oriented Compliance Analyst, executing compliance initiatives, ensuring compliance standards are met, and customer needs are satisfied. Reporting to the Senior Director of Compliance, you will develop and manage compliance initiatives, work with sales and contracting on new contract compliance responses and interact with cross-functional teams and company leadership while anticipating and identifying compliance requirements.
Assist in developing key compliance programs covering applicable laws, rules, and regulations; internal policies and procedures; accepted business practices; ethical standards; and contractual obligations.
· Providing subject matter expertise in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of appropriate enterprise programs, policies, and procedures to be compliant with all applicable regulations including GDPR, CCPA, SOC2, HIPAA, PCI
· Work very closely with many cross-functional teams to communicate and integrate control requirements (Finance, Product, IT, Legal, Supply Chain).
· Having the ability to utilize working knowledge of information security best practices such as: NIST 800 series, ISO 27001 series, GDPR, etc.
· Interpreting standards, requirements, and their application to the overall enterprise environment in the most reasonable and cost-effective manner
· Developing, implementing, maintaining, and overseeing enforcement of security policies
· Collaborating with technology architects, engineering and security teams to define and implement security processes and procedures based on industry-standard best practices and compliance requirements. Defining the requirements and validating the procedures and audit testing methodology
· Conducting regularly scheduled audits on systems and hosting third-party audits as required in order to achieve certifications.
· Working with the cross-functional teams to prepare ongoing client reporting, information for prospects and marketing materials
· Providing training to teams as needed
· Assisting team members and internal clients in addressing highly complex security and compliance issues applicable to enterprise environment
· BS or Masters in a technology-related field and a professional security certification such as CISA, CISM, CDPSE, CISSP a plus.
· Minimum 3+ years’ experience working in a combination of compliance, risk and information security positions.
· Working knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as NIST.
· Familiar with IT Compliance legislation, including GDPR and similar regulations or statutes, and ability to leverage other internal/external resources.
· Knowledge of ISO 27001 a plus.
· Knowledge of the internal controls environments and how that drives a SOC2 Type II attestation a plus.
· Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer