Technical Writer - Software Documentation
- Wilmington, MA, USA
Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency over cart-picking operations by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots, while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System and using and optimizing existing facility infrastructure. This is an opportunity to be join a very smart team deploying cutting-edge technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major global brands.
Locus Robotics is seeking a Technical Writer to partner with the Engineering and Customer Success teams. Create new documentation, Content Writing and Publication and support existing documentation. The technical writer should have experience in a technical product environment or web-based software development and services.
- Experience in collaboration between Hardware and Software Robotics Engineering, Deployment and Customer Success teams.
- Produce foundational manuals, technical publications, release notes, and ad hoc user documentation.
- Collect, parse, organize and unify existing documentation.
- Strategize with Training & Deliver to understand needs, identify gaps or opportunities.
- Create and author customer training documentation.
- Create other end user documents as required.
- 4+ Years of proven success in technical writing, documentation, content writing and client support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technical Communications or equivalent.
- Facility with e-authoring tools
- Technical Product Environment experience (SAAS, SW/HW Product, etc.)
- Experience within a modern logistics framework (3PL, Warehouse).
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer