Deployment Specialist - Europe
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Locus Robotics is a leader in the rapidly growing eCommerce order fulfillment optimization space. Our solution helps warehouse owners attain 2-3X efficiency over cart-picking operations by empowering pickers to work collaboratively with our robots, while integrating with the operator’s Warehouse Management System and using and optimizing existing facility infrastructure. This is an opportunity to be join a very smart team deploying cutting-edge technology to address real-world logistics challenges for major global brands in Europe.
As a Deployment Specialist with Locus Robotics, you will collaborate with a talented team to do on-site deployments of our robotic ecommerce order fulfillment solution at customer sites in Europe. This job requires a unique combination of well-developed project management skills, training ability, leadership, relationship management and effective communication. This role requires extensive travel (~75%), with all expenses paid, to locations in Europe.
- Perform on-site infrastructure, robot and software set-up and support during initial system deployment of our proprietary e-commerce fulfillment solution.
- Manage onsite customer relationships with multiple internal and external teams during the on-site implementation of our solution.
- Ensure the smooth operations of the robots on-site by working hand-in-hand with customers after deployment.
- 1+ year experience in IT Help Desk, Systems Administration or related hands-on technical role.
- Warehouse and/or logistics operations experience is very helpful.
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in customer settings
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of and interest in diverse technical topics, including software, hardware and robotics.
- Cursory knowledge of networking and network topologies, such as routers, WIFI, switches, and firewalls
- ~75% travel is required with this role.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, CIS or a related technical field.