Senior Software Engineer - Test Infrastructure
- 301 Ballardvale St, Wilmington, MA 01887, USA
Are you inspired by how robotics will change the world? Are you excited about real world applications for robotics? Would you like working directly with leading e-commerce companies who are deploying robotics? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will be interested in one of our exciting employment opportunities! This is an opportunity to be part of an incredible team deploying a cutting-edge robotics solution to address real-world challenges in e-commerce fulfillment warehouses for major global brands.
Locus Robotics has a large and geographically diverse Robotics Software Engineering team working on a variety of cutting-edge engineering challenges. We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our team. A complex, evolving system needs a robust testing methodology to maintain a high level of reliability. Locus robots are constantly improving and growing in number, and we’re looking for a software engineer who can improve our end-to-end test framework to support system verification and continuous integration.
- Expand our test infrastructure to incorporate both simulation-based and physical test scenarios.
- Recommend and help deploy measurement and monitoring capabilities to support test data collection and analysis.
- Develop and maintain test procedures to perform both manufacturing and development-oriented tests.
- Coordinate and run test evolutions for software releases and as part of continuous integration.
- 5+ years of experience working with both statically and dynamically typed languages.
- Demonstrated experience designing and using test infrastructure for complex physical systems.
- Familiarity with the Linux environment.
- Familiarity with ROS is a plus.
Locus Robotics is an Equal Opportunity Employer