Technical Support Specialist
- 3601 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
Our ideal candidate will have experience supporting network connectivity within enterprise companies and a deep understanding of enterprise security policies and configurations. Knowledge of user access and user provisioning (SSO & SCIM software) a must!
This role is primarily client-facing. You will be brought into the client onboarding process as the technical lead to assist the client in configuration. Typically you will lead calls with their network engineers to help them troubleshoot connectivity issues for a seamless technical product launch.
Examples of client interactions:
- Help client to troubleshoot when SSO testing fails on their end
- Walk clients through technical steps of user provisioning
- Okta, Microsoft Azure, etc
- Troubleshoot slow or blocked videos
- Troubleshoot VPN settings interacting with deep packet inspections
LIke our entire Client Operations Team, you will also assist with internal support and internal data integrations so ability to to write SQLs queries is a huge plus.
You will have an immediate impact on our clients’ success and therefore our company’s success as well. As a booming start-up, the growth in this role is limitless. While there are technical skills required, we will continue to develop you to meet future challenges and dive deeper into more complex product integrations.
You will also:
- Provide general network connectivity troubleshooting internally and for clients
- Communicate with clients, internal departments & partners across multiple channels; including but not limited to phone, chat, and web/email
- Receive, investigate, and respond to support needs and issues; including inquiries related to product access, account sign-in through our platforms or through API’s and SSO, and other miscellaneous support requests
- Stay current on our platforms and any known issues to assist internal departments, partners & clients who interact with our products.
- Document all interactions with detail and accuracy within Hubspot ticketing systems, escalate issues internally to JIRA as needed, and work with Engineering to resolve issues.
- Work with Service Desk, Product Managers and App Software Engineers as appropriate to troubleshoot, resolve, and document client obstacles within established SLAs.
- Experience Troubleshooting API’s, SSO, User Provisioning and Active Directory configuration
- 2-3 years of excellent technical customer support / helpdesk experience in a SaaS company
- Excellent verbal and written communication, empathy, patience, and a passion for helping solve problems with other people.
- Savvy with new technology – inherent ability to explore and understand technology and the various issues that could come up
- Critical thinker and adept at problem-solving.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Cybersecurity industry experience
- Experience supporting network connectivity within enterprise companies and a deep understanding of enterprise security policies and configurations
- Ability to write SQL queries is a big plus
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.