Technical Implementation Specialist
- 3601 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Living Security is looking for a Technical Implemention Specialist to serve as our technical lead in the client onboarding process. This role reports into our Director of Client Operations.
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
Our ideal candidate will have experience supporting network connectivity within enterprise companies and a deep understanding of enterprise security policies and configurations. Knowledge of user access and user provisioning (SSO & SCIM software) a must!
This role is primarily client-facing. In this role, you will be brought into the client onboarding process as the technical lead to assist the client in configuration. Typically, you will lead calls with their network engineers to help them troubleshoot connectivity issues for a seamless technical product launch.
Examples of client interactions you will be involved with include helping to troubleshoot SSO testing; walking clients through technical steps of user provisioning, working with tools like Okta, Microsoft Azure, and more; troubleshooting slow or blocked videos; troubleshoot VPN settings interacting with deep packet inspections.
You will have an immediate impact on our clients’ success and therefore our company’s success as well. As a booming start-up, the growth in this role is limitless. While there are technical skills required, we will continue to develop you to meet future challenges and dive deeper into more complex product integrations.
Additional skills and duties:
- Provide technical expertise to clients and internal departments around product access and identity management; troubleshoot API’s, SSO, User Provisioning and Active Directory configuration
- Provide general network connectivity troubleshooting, both internally and for clients
- Communicate with clients, internal departments and partners across multiple channels; including but not limited to phone, chat, and web/email
- Receive, investigate, and respond to support needs and issues; including inquiries related to product access, account sign-in through our platforms or through API’s and SSO, and other miscellaneous support requests
- Stay current on our platforms and any known issues to assist internal departments, partners and clients who interact with our products
- Document all interactions with detail and accuracy within HubSpot ticketing systems, escalate issues internally to JIRA as needed, and work with Engineering to resolve issues
- Work with Service Desk, Product Managers and App Software Engineers as appropriate to troubleshoot, resolve, and document client obstacles within established SLAs
- Assist with internal support and internal data integrations
- 2-3 years of excellent technical customer support / help desk experience in a growing SaaS company
- Knowledge of user access and user provisioning (SSO & SCIM software)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Empathy, patience, and a passion for helping solve problems with other people
- Savvy with new technology – inherent ability to explore and understand technology and the various issues that may arise
- Critical thinker and adept at problem-solving
- Experience supporting network connectivity within enterprise companies and a deep understanding of enterprise security policies and configurations
- Ability to write SQL queries is a big plus
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.