Content Specialist - Quality Assurance
- 3601 S Congress Ave, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Living Security is a fast-growing, venture funded startup that helps organizations reduce their #1 cybersecurity risk, human error. We create intelligence-driven security learning content that trains users to identify and react to current and emerging threats. We deliver a meaningful experience that is easy to understand and hard to forget. We take our mission seriously and have a lot of fun while executing!
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE
Our dream candidate has the hunger to learn and is excited to pass that knowledge onto others. Experience is less important than drive! You'll be joining a startup in the middle of exponential growth. No two days are the same. You’ll join a crazy group of self-starters and feel right at home - not just because you want to help Living Security improve security awareness, but because you are excited to have an impact.
- Execute quality improvement testing and activities
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Platform data entry and content tagging efforts
- Facilitate content revisions and bug fixes, as well as refresh and update existing content
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking and follow up
- Support the Senior Content Management Specialist with project execution
- Submit content for translation and localization
- 1-3 years of QA and/or content management experience
- Sharp attention to detail
- Innovative thinking while keeping efficiency a priority
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a flexible, problem-solving approach when faced with ambiguity
- Work autonomously and independently without direct instruction
- Ability to learn fast on new platforms and technologies for content management
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- Must be local to Austin and willing to work in the office, when safe and per the COVID-19 guidelines set out by the CDC and local officials.
- Copy editing experience
- Experience with learning management software (LMS) and SCORM (1.2, storyline, Articulate)
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Advisor
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Gender-neutral parental leave
- Some work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.