Senior Product Manager
- 3595 Ranch Rd 620 S, Austin, TX 78738, USA
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE has the hunger to achieve something great. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. We want someone who will do whatever it takes - not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will report to our CSO. You must be a enthusiastic and motivated product manager who will help build a brand new industry breaking product called Unify. This new technology integrates with existing security solutions to help provide the human risk program owner data and analytics to make better decisions on how to change human behavior and reduce cyber risk within their organization. We are in the initial build of the product and need to hand off the reins to a capable, driven, and highly analytical product manager. You will have the opportunity to lead varied product features covering data integrations, reporting and analytics, dashboards, while all building a product that maximizes Living Security’s other three products. For each feature, you will be responsible for the full life cycle from feature conception and design to engineering execution to launch and everything in between. You'll work autonomously and learn quickly, take ownership, inspire designers and engineers, and deliver great product experiences to their users.
- Experience with Agile/Sprint methodology fundamentals
- Develop, prioritize and manage product backlogs in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Work with sales, SME’s, and client success to build and manage the roadmap
- User Acceptance Testing for both ERM and Platform
- Document feature releases and has experience with continuous delivery
- Works with UX to create feature mockups
- Manage communication of new features through client success to clients
- Manage software beta programs
- Demo product iterations to the larger team
- Write detailed feature acceptance criteria, and verify once deployed
- Socialize product changes
- Collect and prioritize customer issues and feedback
- Analyze customer usage data to improve future product decisions
- 7+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years of Jira experience and can create custom workflows as needed
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- A high level of curiosity and desire to solve problems
- Relevant experience in product design, analytics, and B2B SaaS
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Advisor
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Gender-neutral parental leave
- Some work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.