Product Marketing Manager
- 3595 Ranch Rd 620, Austin, TX 78734, USA
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
Living Security is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to drive adoption of our fast-growing human risk management solutions.
You will be responsible for leveraging a deep understanding of customers, markets, and products to create effective go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, positioning, messaging, and sales enablement content. You will collaborate across product, sales, customer success, content, and campaign teams to position our products and create high-impact marketing content and sales enablement programs that will drive solution awareness, purchase, and adoption. This role reports to our Head of Marketing.
- Develop and own the company’s product marketing strategy, working cross-functionally across Product, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Execute programs that drive sales and ; build customer profiles and competitive insights, segmentation and persona development, product value propositions, go-to-market initiatives, and sales enablement.
- Build unique and differentiated messaging and positioning, in line with Living Security's overarching narratives and voice
- Engage regularly with customers to deeply understand feature needs, identify product gaps, and ensure the voice of the customer is heard in product and design decisions
- Drive market segmentation and analysis, understand target segments and needs, define ideal customer profiles and personas, identify emerging market segments, prepare market and solution forecasts
- Develop positioning and messaging based on customer and competitive insights and ensure that is carried across every customer touchpoint from marketing to product to sales
- Create go-to-market strategies and collaborate with customer success, product development, and sales on execution of launch plans for these new solutions
- Facilitate sales enablement, including generation of sales collateral and product marketing materials, producing webinars, advertising and public relations campaigns, taking the product to tradeshows and securing coverage by relevant industry analysts
- 3-5 years of B2B product marketing experience, with a minimum of two years of Enterprise SaaS experience
- Strong understanding of all aspects of product marketing across the product lifecycle: Customer and competitive Insights; Positioning and Messaging; Go-to-Market Strategy; Customer Success; and Sales Enablement and support
- A highly analytical and data based approach to customer needs, product adoption and sales processes
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can enable Sales to engage, educate and convert customers and prospects
- Excellent research, communication, and organizational skills. You should be a great learner, synthesizer, writer, speaker, and listener.
- Quickly learn, plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable creating overall strategy as well as hands-on execution
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Cybersecurity industry experience
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Adviser
- Competitive salary plus stock options (Salary Range:
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.