Corporate Trainer- Cybersecurity
- 3595 Ranch Rd 620 S, Austin, TX 78738, USA
Living Security helps organizations protect their sensitive data by reducing their #1 cybersecurity risk, human error. WE BELIEVE in security for the sake of the person. Computers will always augment human judgment, not the other way around. WE CREATE intelligence-driven security learning content that trains users to identify and react to current and emerging threats. WE DELIVER a meaningful experience, grounded in behavioral science, that is easy to understand and hard to forget.
We are a fast growing, venture funded startup. While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!
Have you ever experienced an escape room? Did you make it out? Remember that feeling you had while high-fiving your friends? Pretty incredible, right? Now, imagine being able to escape your boring training job and experience that every single day.
And we’re not just talking about some darkroom in a basement. We get our high-fives across Australia, the Middle East, Europe, India, and pretty much every awesome city in North America. Sound like your kinda gig?
Welcome to Living Security.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE
Our dream candidate has the hunger to learn and is excited to pass that knowledge onto others. Experience is less important than drive! You'll be joining a startup in the middle of exponential growth. No two days are the same. Every trip is a new adventure. Every cup of coffee is amazing. You’ll join a crazy group of self-starters and feel right at home - not just because you want to help Living Security improve security awareness, but because you are excited to have an impact. And we can promise; you'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it.
Beyond that, our dream candidate can operate in the chaos of a startup environment by re-prioritizing tasks daily, keeping our clients jazzed, and optimizing our curriculum. Basically, you’ll own your own ecosystem - and high-fives are the currency!
- Train our licensed clients on how to use the product and conduct their own non-licensed training
- Living Security training comes in the form of a modular escape room, which is usually hosted in a conference or training room.
- You’ll set up the escape room, set client expectations, guide teams of our client's employees through the experience and then reset the room back to its original state.
- Adapt training presentation based on staff needs and level of cybersecurity knowledge
- The expectation of the person filling this position is to talk to the basic fundamentals of proper security hygiene. The person does not need to be a cybersecurity expert but speak with a strong understanding of the risks and threats that can impact an organization. Living Security will train you on this aspect of the job.
- Communicate travel, client, and room updates promptly
- Troubleshoot prop issues and improvise fixes while onsite. Macgyver’s wanted!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Able to be the consummate professional and life of the party at the same time!
- Chameleon. Can read the room and adapt to different situations on the fly.
- Easy going, but able to put on a suit and look gud in it - business professional temperament
- Well-versed in travel and logistics. Airports are your jam.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to measure and assess staff training needs
- Passionate about continuous learning
- Innovative thinking while keeping efficiency a priority
- Stay stoked from start to finish
- > 1 yr training experience desired
This person will travel between 50-75% of the time, with the possibility of 4-6 weeks of travel in a row. Weekends at home.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Responsible PTO policy
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
Must live in the Austin area and be willing to commute to our office. Relocation will not be offered We are hiring immediately.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.