Human Resources Account Manager
- Tampa, FL, USA
Who they are and why you should join them…
Our client is passionate about delighting their partners through exceptional service and support!
This role is a tremendous opportunity for a progressive Human Resources Account Manager with a knack for delivering amazing service across a variety of clients and industries. The successful candidate will be passionate about building and maintaining strong client relationships and guiding transformational HR strategy and solutions.
A typical day in the life of the Human Resources Account Manager, consists of…
- Working with the HR Partner Team to support execution of human resources plans and practices.
- Interacting directly with clients in the areas of Employee Relations, Compensation Administration, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, and Organization Talent Development.
- Partnering with the service center to deliver Human Resource solutions required by the business, modifying or adjusting to meet specific business unit needs.
- Providing input and support for the preparation and maintaining of employee policies and procedures.
- Participating in developing department goals, objectives, processes, and systems.
- Refining knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Identifying areas for continuous improvement of HR services and processes and assisting the team with the development and implementation.
- Assisting the partner team with specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and participates in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Maintaining current knowledge of legal requirements as well as state and federal regulations which impact human resource functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Partnering with key stakeholder partners with HR related processes and provides ongoing updates/reports.
- Creating reports utilizing HR metrics and conducts analytics on human capital data for trend identification.
- Participating in all department staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Ensuring all employee matters are handled with consistency and fairness without discrimination.
You will meet or exceed them with the following…
- Company-specific working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
- Principles, practices and procedures of human resources administration associated with employment; compensation and classification; and employee development.
- Broad knowledge of all functions that reside under the HR umbrella.
- Legal requirements and federal and state regulations related to employment.
- Facilitation and presentation methods and techniques.
- Statistical methods and concepts and other analytical tools used in human resource processes.
- Interviewing and candidate evaluation processes.
- Delivering clear and effective presentations.
- Analysis of a myriad of HR data and ability to draw conclusions based on the data.
- Interpret and apply state and federal statutes and applicable rules and regulations to moderately complex human resource issues and problems.
- Provide appropriate recommendations for resolution of simple/moderately complex employment and employee relations issues.
- Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and writing, with all organizational levels.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Keep all appropriate parties up to date on decisions, changes, and other relevant information.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of one (1) year of human resources experience OR a minimum of two (2) years human resources experience
- PHR or SPHR Certification Preferred
Our client is an EEO Employer. Please let us know if you need any assistance or accommodation in the application process.