Human Resources Director
- Tampa, FL, USA
Do the Work You Want & Love
livingHR is looking to grow our network of human resources executives in the Tampa area. If you are an experienced and progressive HR leader, we want to connect with you.
Our group exists to create workplaces where both the organization and the people thrive.
Here is how it all works:
- Complete your profile and tell us a little bit about you and the work you love to do!
- You give us your ideal workplace, a skills summary, your availability, and we take care of helping to partner you with an organization searching for amazing new HR leadership
In our perfect world, we look for HR leaders that have experience in some or all of the following:
- Partnering with leaders to provide input for the overall HR direction, focus, and philosophy.
- Developing and evolving all HR policies, practices, programs, and procedures to support business goals
- Build staffing strategies to identify talent within and outside the organization; works with leadership to cultivate and promote employment brand.
- Design compensation and benefit programs that attract top talent and reward high achievement.
- Provide technology solutions to improve human resources data management and reporting capabilities.
- Hands-on Human Capital experience across the full Talent Lifecycle
- Strong communication skills and ability to build business relationships
- Experience building employment culture/branding, translating strategies, and executing initiatives
- The highest degree of integrity
- Technically savvy, digitally fluent, and strong with Human Capital Management technologies
You will love working with our client if you:
- Love HR and belive in the value of workplace culture and has a progressive approach to solving human capital challenges
- Have strong knowledge of HR compliance.
- Consider yourself to have strengths in organiztion, prioritization, planning, time management, managing and measuring work, developing and directing reports, informing, and process management
- Are action oriented and drive for results
- Pride yourself in being approachable, having strong ethics and values, building trust, maintaining confidentiality, exhibiting compassion and self-knowledge.
- Possess strong written communication, verbal communication, presentation skills, experience and poise interacting with executive management
We look forward to getting to know you! Please be sure to:
- Complete your profile via our system